The uniform is a symbol of the College and a public declaration of its values, standards and beliefs. It creates a sense of collective and individual pride in students and their identification with the school. In making Catholic College Sale the school of their choice, parents and students agree to the acceptance of the College uniform policy. This policy outlines the requirements for wearing the designated College uniform and personal presentation.
College Uniform Shop Trading Hours
(* The Uniform Shop is operating online only until further notice. Please use the request form for any enquiries*)
- Tuesday 3.30pm – 4.30pm
- Thursday 9.00am – 10.00am
- Blazers and hats are purchased directly through the College.
- Items must be paid for at the time of purchase and can not be charged to school accounts.
- Clothing is not sold on consignment but purchase by the College.
- Only items in good order will be accepted for sale.
- Blazers left for sale must be drycleaned.
If you require assistance with the shop outside of the regular hours, please contact the St Patrick’s Campus office on 5143 9700. Alternatively, you may fill in a request form here and a staff member will get back to you. The request form gives you the opportunity to enquire about the availability of specific items and sizings remotely.
Details of our VET Uniform can also be found on page 80 of our Curriculum Handbook.
*Please note, VET Uniform stockists, Town and Country are now known as SWF Group Sale and are located at 332 Raglan Street. *