The uniform is a symbol of the College and a public declaration of its values, standards and beliefs. It creates a sense of collective and individual pride in students and their identification with the school. In making Catholic College Sale the school of their choice, parents and students agree to the acceptance of the College uniform policy. This policy outlines the requirements for wearing the designated College uniform and personal presentation.
College Uniform Shop Trading Hours
Shop Hours in January
The uniform shop will be open on the following days for second hand uniform and blazer sales
- Thursday 18th January 2018 9.00am – 11.00am
- Tuesday 23rd January 2018 1.00pm – 4.30pm
- Thursday 25th January 2018 12.30pm – 3.30pm
From then on normal operating hours
- Every Tuesday 3.30pm – 4.30pm
- Every Thursday 9.00am – 10.00am
- Blazers and hats are purchased directly through the College.
- Items must be paid for at the time of purchase and can not be charged to school accounts.
- Clothing is not sold on consignment but purchase by the College.
- Only items in good order will be accepted for sale.
- Blazers left for sale must be drycleaned.
If you require assistance with the shop outside of the regular hours, please contact the St Patrick’s Campus office on 5143 9700.