At Catholic College Sale we value a love of learning and the pursuit of personal excellence. We are committed to rich engagement, academic achievement, and the full development of the unique skills of all members of the community. We understand the importance of fostering young educators and guiding them to be the best teachers for our students.
Here at CCS our teachers have a passion for education and have a keen interest in guiding ‘Every Student Every Day.’ Challenging and rewarding opportunities are now open at our College for teacher graduates to join our Graduate Program.
About the program
Focused on individuals seeking to build a career in education, our program provides innovative, energetic and dedicated graduates with exposure to core learning areas and the opportunity to be mentored by highly regarded educators. Graduates who join us will gain essential knowledge and expertise in subjects together with teaching excellence.
The program offers:
- Ongoing employment commencing November (Headstart) 2022 or January 2023.
- Rental incentives including subsidised housing for relocation support.
- Dedicated one on one coaching from experienced coaches.
- Extensive opportunities for internal and external professional development.
- A safe and inclusive environment for the nurturing of your skills.
Applications are accepted from final year students studying a Bachelor of Education. Please see Application Form under Career Opportunities to apply.
For more information give the College a call on 5143 9700.